Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mushroom (Free Write)


i'm a mushroom
i'm so rare
to where...
i cant be mocked by any species
of any kind
you can't put me in a blind
of any box
because i think more clever than the fox
my legs...
are so well grounded
and my mind is so strong minded
and my words are so powerful
to where you will think that i'm selling soul
though my mouth may be a little foul
but no you can't buy my vowels
to make it yours
because my soul pours so sweet
and heavy with mood like honey
the moment you take a look at me
you'll think that my spirit is golden
like honey-wheat bread
you're so well and formed
but i am torn
in this reflection of your
dreaded airy thoughts
but with my eyes you'll get caught
in the estasy...
of how many struggles
that i had in my past lives
but i have to strive to speak freely of my time
but i am so rare for you to even bare
with a scare of my beauty
i...can't be mocked by any species of any kind
can you put my world in a bind
or a box with sox
my legs are so well grounded
like the willow tree
and i can see through thee
but really...
i am the rare
mushroom


Song Blog: Muhsinah - In Need Of...

No comments:

Post a Comment