Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Masumi Lee's Vespertine Flower (Dialated Dreams)


This piece really touched me, It was written by a very good friend of mine. And it's about me!
And i think that he did a very good job at it! Check it Out!

I'm so occupied during the day
Yes the adults love to come out and play, work that is
Attending buildings to cure daily insanity
Don't want to buy into this life
Here I am just to bloom
And that's when I'm blaming my trilogy
This isn't what I chose to be, I won't be
I live for the moon
Did I ink my owl too soon
These nights of no sign of growth
Thirsty enough to choke
The crystal of my eye is not as pretty as it used to be
My jewels pierced in me are getting so lonely
What attention do I really need
Does anyone really see my beauty
Unique I am and no one can perfect it better than me
Watch me glow and calm your palm
Hold me as I hold your inverted attention
Something you've never knew existed
Riding out in light as if it were its life
In all of the unfinished business
My poems are like stars a-lined
No individuality enough to shine
This is maybe just a rest point
But I still stick out unlike the rest
See what is around me
My love is for you to confess
Why don't you just look at me
I've become too sensitive to speak

No comments:

Post a Comment