Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Way I See It (inspired by Georgia Anne Muldrow)


The way I see things!
The way I see the world is so fucked up
To where my politicted views are so fed up
You will not see the american in me
because america is one thing that i'm not proud of

My children
abandon in the streets
left to weep
though their feelings is steeped
to the level of no walking happiness

The thought of the feeling i can't get past this
my artistics expressions is being put in a box
by the fucked up ways of the government
the way i see it
it's been permnament
and the people don't concern it

but i can't let it get me down
my mind & body is too strong
and my feet stays firmly in the ground
and my spirit is a humble word without a sound

let my people be heard
let my people get served
because the way i see things in my society
are full of selfishness and greed
I creed into the thoughts of distroying flees

but i'm not going get discourage
cause this world is getting old
and the truth is not being told
because the way i see it
i can behold
and i'll be fine
cause i know that i got soul

to be continued......

Listen to the song that inspired this piece..."Generation/You Got It" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment